4D Number Plates
A Pair of Premium High Quality 4D Registration Number Plates
100% Road Legal and MOT Compliant with Thick UV friendly Raised Letters
Our High quality Registration plates are manufactured only using impact modified UK number plate grade acrylic, with high quality reflective and Thick UV friendly 4D raised characters, not to be confused with the cheaper plastic and film based plates with inferior lettering often supplied that fades over time.
STANDARD FRONT PLATE AND REAR PLATE
PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING AS WE CANNOT ACCPET RETURNS ON NUMBER PLATESWe require (as per DVLA requirement) ONE original document from the two lists below. You can email us a picture of these -Documents to show entitlement to the registration number (ONE ONLY):• vehicle registration certificate (V5C)• new keeper supplement (V5C/2)
• a Certificate of Entitlement (V750) to the number
• a Retention Document (V778)
• a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
• a Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
• a Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
• an electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
• a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C
• record of insurer’s name, reference and policy numbers (for repairs approved by an insurance company)
• if your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.Documents to confirm your name and address (ONE ONLY):
• driving licence, with or without a photo (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)
• bank or building society statement (from the last 6 months)
• national identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other than the United Kingdom).
The following will confirm your name only:
• passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• bank or building society debit or credit card
• armed forces identity card.